MSD of Lawrence Township provides bus transportation to and from school as well as field trips, athletic competitions and other school sponsored activities.
Students will only be allowed to ride their assigned bus. The transportation department would like to remind families that riding the bus is a privilege, not a right. Students that do not follow bus safety procedures or rules could lose the privilege to ride the bus.
Bus information for the 2021-2022 school year will be available on July 28.
Click here to log in to the Versatrans site to obtain your child's bus information using your Family ID from Skyward Family Access. If you do not have your Skyward Family Access account information, please contact your child's school.
If you are new to the Versatrans program, click here for complete directions on accessing student bus information.
Click here for Versatrans Instructions in Spanish
The Transportation Department has phone lines staffed to assist with Bus Information between the hours of 8 AM - 4 PM. You can contact Transportation at 317-423-8400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
COVID-19 Bus Protocols
- Transportation by personal vehicle is encouraged.
- Bus Drivers will wear face coverings where and when safe to do so.
- Students will be spaced apart as much as is feasible.
- All LT buses will utilize a seating chart.
- Students are required to wear a face covering or mask during transportation.
- Buses will open windows for cross ventilation as weather permits and consider alternate routes to reduce duration of trips where possible.
- In the event that a confirmed COVID-19 case is determined and that person was on a bus it will be taken out of service until disinfected.
Click here for the Bus Stop Change Request Form
Bus Stop Change Request Form
if you need to request a change to your child's bus stop. Your information will be reviewed by the MSDLT Transportation Department and they will contact you.
Lawrence Township Transportation is working with My Stop to provide GPS tracking information for our buses and give families more exact information about their child’s bus arrival.
My Stop can be utilized two different ways; via the My Stop website or via the app on your smartphone device.
If you have questions or need information about bus schedules or to request a bus stop change, please contact us at the following:
Transportation office phone: (317) 423-8400
Transportation office email: email@example.com
Our hours are 7:00 am to 3:00 pm.
5850 Thunderbird Road, Indianapolis, IN 46236
Phone: (317) 423-8400 Fax: (317) 823-5239
Matt Miles, Director of Transportation, (317) 423-8400
Reginald White, Assistant Director of Transportation (317) 423-8400