Lifeguard training is being offered at the Lawrence North Natatoriun, 7802 Hague Rd. (Door #8 by the football stadium) on Saturday, May 11 and Sunday, May 12 from 8 AM - 4 PM. The cost is $200 for non-MSDLT student/staff and $150 – MSDLT student/staff (School ID required).
- Lifeguard candidates must be able to perform a, 100 yard swim, 13.5 ft surface dive and 10lb brick retrieval, 1 minute hands free tread
- Lifeguard candidates will receive a hip pack, whistle, and mask with registration
- Upon completion of all skills to fulfill lifeguard requirements, candidates will receive the following credentials through Ellis & Associates:
- Lifeguard certification
- CPR & AED certification
- Standard First Aid certification
- All certification are good for one year and after a year a brief renewal course is required to recertify skills.