At Lawrence North we believe it is “All About Kids”. Being a positive contributing member LNHS means taking responsibility and doing the right thing.
Our curriculum reflects a broad spectrum of college prep, academic vocational, English as a New Language and special education disciplines. College credit, Advanced Placement (AP), Advanced College Project (ACP) and Lyceum (GT) curricular options are available in core academic subject areas.
A variety of fine and performing arts, communications, athletic programs and clubs provide opportunities for Lawrence North students to have personal and organizational experiences.
Lawrence North students are also supported by the McKenzie Center for Innovation and Technology which provides training in a variety of business, medical and industrial fields.
Lawrence North Excellence
- Houses an International Baccalaureate (IB) Program
- Fully accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
- 23 Advanced Placement (AP) course offerings
- 38 Dual Credit Offerings
- Seven National Merit Finalists in 2015
- LN/LC Class of 2015 earned a combined $29M in scholarships awarded
- Access to full programming at McKenzie Center for Innovation & Technology
- NCAA Division I Athletic recruiting site
- Four World Languages offered + American Sign Language
- Nationally recognized Marching Pride of Lawrence marching band
- Member of the Metropolitan Interscholastic Conference (Athletics)
- Participant in the Character Counts Program with Castleton Kiwanis
- Named a Four Star School by the Indiana Department of Education
- Houses the Spanish Immersion Program, recognized by the Education Ministry of Spain
- The LN Character Crew promotes kindness and servant leadership among the student body